|A recent announcement was made at Mueller Master Community, Inc..|
Following the guidelines of the City of Austin Parks & Recreation Department (PARD), many of Mueller’s park facilities will reopen to the public over the next few days. These include:
• The dog run at Branch Park;
• Sports courts, such as the Branch Park sand volleyball courts and the Ella Wooten basketball court;
• Sports stretch areas such as in Lake Park along Simond Ave. and in Branch park near Ruiz St.;
• Restroom facilities at Lake, Ella Wooten and John Gaines parks;
• Picnic tables at all parks;
• Water fountains for humans and dogs; and
• The sharing library in Branch Park
As noticed last Friday, Mueller’s pools are opening with certain limitations and additional guidelines, which can be found here and here. All playscapes and the Branch Park waterscape remain closed until PARD decides when these types of public facilities should open. Additionally, Mueller Central remains closed.
Mueller’s park porters will wipe down opening facilities with a disinfecting cleanser once a day. All park goers who choose to use these facilities will do so at their own risk. Temporary signs will be posted near these facilities reminding users to continue practicing social distancing measures by remaining at least six feet apart from other households, wearing face masks as a courtesy to other users, washing hands before and after arriving, not touching faces, applying their own hand sanitizer, wiping down touched surfaces with their own materials, and coughing or sneezing into their elbow.
The Mueller POA will keep you posted if and when any changes are made. We appreciate everyone’s continued patience during this challenging time.