MNA Steering Committee Meeting Minutes, December 19, 2020

MNA Secretary Front Porch Flyer, Meeting Minutes, Mueller Neighborhood Association

MNA Steering Committee Meeting Minutes, December 19, 2020

Location: Telemeeting (via Zoom)

Time: 10:55 a.m.

Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2020

Attending: John Wooding, Chair; John Thomas, Treasurer; Alison Raffalovich, Secretary, Taylor Youngblood, Bart Jacob, Marta White, Dale Cannedy-Azim, Ted Herr, Damaris Nicholson, Sarah Roper-Cole, Josh Rudow, Koreena Malone and Pat DiSanza.

Items:

  1. Greetings and Pleasantries  – John Wooding 

2.       2021 Steering Committee:

2.1.  Officer Elections. John shared an overview of duties of various officer roles, and current officers present described their typical activities in those roles. Taylor Youngblood was nominated as Chair; John Thomas as Treasurer (and training Pat DiSanza to likely transition in as 2022 Treasurer); Pat DiSanza as Vice Chair; and Damaris Nicholson as Secretary. The slate was approved unanimously.

2.2.  Meeting Dates and Times – Currently the Steering Committee meets at 7 p.m. the first Monday of each month and the General Meeting is at 10 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month. Incoming Steering Committee members voted to keep the existing meeting slots for both the Steering Committee Meeting and the General Meeting. 

2.3.  Steering Committee Tasks and Responsibilities. Ted Herr agreed to take on updating the website calendar with pertinent content, with Bart Jacob supporting him in transition. The event chair roles (Egg Scramble, 4th of July celebration, Fall Fest) were deferred to the next meeting. Sarah agreed to do coffee pickup for in-person meetings if/when those resume, as well as being the Grant Manager. Taylor will be the scheduler, securing venues for any in-person meetings. For responding to or referring emails that come into the MNA, Sarah will take on that role and Bart J will provide the templates for responses that he uses. Josh will manage setting out signs for events when they resume. Pat and Marta will take on handling name tags at general meetings when they resume, and Pat will track membership. Koreena and Dale will take on sponsorship coordinator roles. Ted will continue to store the Scramble plastic eggs and Josh will store the signs and the table banner. Koreena will step in as chair of the audit committee, and David and Erin will likely remain as fellow committee members (John will confirm). 

Steering Committee Meeting 1/6 7 p.m. via Zoom

Respectfully submitted 12/28/2020

Alison Raffalovich, Secretary