Please join us for the monthly Mueller Neighborhood Association Steering Committee Meeting evening at 7:00 PM.Date: Wednesday, March 2nd
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Due to Covid-19, our meetings are currently being held online using Zoom.
Special note: STEERING COMMITTEE VOTE WILL TAKE PLACEJoin Zoom Meeting
ID: 923 6802 5880 Passcode: 251297
MNA Steering Committee meeting Agenda – March 2nd, 2022
MNA Steering Committee Meeting Agenda – March 2nd, 2022
- Welcome and thank you by Koreena Malone (3 mins)
- February SC and GM Minutes Approval by Ann Hart (3 mins)
- February Financial Reports and Internal Review Compliance Updated by Jason Sears (10 mins)
- Review Google Driver’s Ed for SC by Koreena Malone (10 mins).
- Equity Team Update (Book Club / Training) by Joy Butler (5 mins).
- COVID Policy and Protocols / Survey by Dr. Karen Swenson and Koreena Malone (10 mins) – VOTE
- Event Dates / Locations / Outreach – Spring Fling, Earth Day, Eid, by Koreena Malone (20 mins)
- Front Porch Flyer update and articles by Kathy Sokolic (10 mins)
- KXAN News Report – DRAFT response by Koreena Malone (10 mins)
- Bylaws Committee Update by Shelly Baldwin (5 mins)
- Kensington Letter and IH35 Presentation by Josh Rudrow (20 mins) – VOTE
- Business Spotlight?
- Working on location for May Steering Committee Meeting for Hybrid Meeting by Koreena Malone (5 mins)
- Next Steering Committee Meeting is May 4th, 2022 and General Meeting is March 19th (SXSW / Spring Break) and Adjourn by Koreena (2 mins)