Please join us for the monthly Mueller Neighborhood Association General Meeting this Saturday morning at 10:00 AM. We’ll also be live on MNA FacebookDate: Saturday, January 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Due to Covid-19, our meetings are currently being held online using Zoom.
Special note: The elections for the 2021 Steering Committee will be held during this meeting. In order to be eligible to vote, one must be a member at least 14 days prior to the meeting.Join Zoom Meeting
ID: 960 7276 1148 Passcode: 766787
- Introduction and Welcome by Koreena Malone (2 mins)
- Reflection, A New Year by Amanda Gorman (5 mins)
- Welcome new Steering Committee officers and members; Quick Intro (10 mins)
- December and year-end Financials by John Thomas (5 mins)
- Budget by Jason Sears (10 Mins)
- Anti-Racism Training Proposal by Joy Butler and John Wooding. (15 mins)
- Bylaws Committee by Shelly Baldwin and Erin Gaines (5 mins)
- Relationship building and proposed meeting changes by Koreena Malone. (5 mins)
- Business Spotlight – Mueller Silent Market Team, by Amanda Trevino (3 mins
- PIAC Update by Mike Jones (3 mins)
- POA Update by Kathy Sokolic (20 min)
- Adjourn and next meeting is Saturday February 19th.
View the event listing to save the meeting to your calendar.