Mueller Neighborhood Association General Meeting
Please join us for the monthly Mueller Neighborhood Association General Meeting this Saturday morning at 10:00 AM. There’s some items on the agenda that have generated a lot interest among neighbors lately.
The meeting will be held online due to the ongoing pandemic.
1. Greetings [Marta White] (5 min)
2. Treasurer’s Report [John Thomas] (5 min)
3. Mueller Commission [Michael Jones] (5 Min)
4. POA Review [Kathy Sokolic] (5 Min)
5. Local Business Spotlight: Ascension Seton (10 min)
6. I-35 Capital Express Central Project [Josh Rudow] (20Min)
Motion: The Mueller Neighborhood Association (MNA) condemns TxDOT’s process and plans in full as non-responsive to stakeholder feedback, and empowers NCINC to share this position with TxDOT City and State elected leadership and other stakeholders on behalf of the MNA.
7. Volunteer Increase for Mueller events and activities [Marta White] (5 min)
8. Door Prizes: Courtesy of Lady Quackenbush’s Cakery.
Due to Covid, we are currently meeting online. To join the meeting via Zoom, please use the following link:
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Join the meeting using this link:
Meeting ID: 960 7276 1148
Special note regarding agenda item 6: There will be a vote of the membership conducted on the I-35 Capital Express Central Project. To be eligible to vote, your membership must have been current (paid up) for at least 14 days prior to the meeting in order to be eligible to vote. (See also the post from August 31 regarding this.)
To check on your membership status, send an email to [email protected]